The Educational Office (EO) is responsible for student registration, project- and exam planning, and scheduling and planning of courses and workshops. Furthermore, you can address the EO for statements and diplomas. For questions or requests relating to the above-mentioned topics, please send an e-mail to id.education@. tue.nl
- Opening hours: Monday - Friday from 13:00 to 15:00h
- Location: LG 1.10
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: +31 40 - 247 3365
You can consult one of the academic advisors (formerly know as study advisors) for all kinds of issues that affect your study progress, academic achievement or study planning. These issues may be related to personal circumstances (e.g. dyslexia, RSI, home situation) or changes to the composition of your block, study choice, motivation or complaints. You can also consult one of the academic advisors for general questions about your B3.1 semester.
- Consultation hour: Wednesdays 12:30h-13:30h in room LG1.16
- Location: LG 1.11
- E- mail: IDstudyadvisorBachelor@tue.nl
Sophie van der Weerd: Academic advisor bachelor (students last name A-H)
- Telephone: +31 40 - 247 5381
Yolanda Hübner: Academic advisor bachelor (students last name I-Z)
- Telephone: +31 40 - 247 4988
Pleunie van Daesdonk: Academic advisor pre-master students
- E- mail: IDstudyadvisormaster@tue.nl
- Telephone: +31 40 - 247 5411
You can contact the bachelor coordinator for questions about the implementation of the major program, about procedures, approval processes and implementation of professional skills. The bachelor coordinator can also answer questions about Professional Identity and Vision, Project 1 and the internship procedure and assessment.
- Location: LG 1.05
- E-mail: id.bachelor@ tue.nl
- Telephone: +31 40 - 247 5523
- Work days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Are you planning to do an exchange in your B3.1 semester? If you have questions, please contact the exchange coordinator.
- Walk in hour: Monday 15:00 – 16:00h
- Location: LG 1.16
- E-mail: n.t.h.baten@ tue.nl
- Telephone: +31 40 - 247 4046
Are you planning to do an internship in your B3.1 semester? You can consult the internship coordinator for all kinds of issues related to your internship.
- Walk in hour: Tuesdays, 15:00-16:00h in LG 1.16
- Location: LG 1.05
- E-mail: ID.Internshipcoordinator@ tue.nl
- Available on: Tuesdays (all day) and Thursday and Friday mornings.
If you have questions concerning issues that are related to personal circumstances (e.g. dyslexia, RSI, home situation), please consult your study advisor.
You can contact Annemarie van Malsen for practical questions and general questions about our bachelor's or master's program. She can help to schedule an appointment with the director of education or one of the academic advisors. She also has insight in the calendars of the other staff members of the ESA team. For questions about your study program, please contact the educational office.
- Location: LG 1.09
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +31 40 - 247 3922
Please go to the reception desk if you need a beamer, flip-over (and markers), camera (and tripod) or voice-recorder.
- Opening hours: Monday - Friday from 08:00 to 18:30h
- Telephone: +31 40 - 247 2625
- E-mail: receptie.laplace@ tue.nl