In this section you find more information on the Industrial Design educational regulations and procedures. The department has different sets of rules with which students and staff must comply. Each year these rules are established by different parties, including the TU/e board, the Industrial Design board, the Industrial Design Program Committee, the Industrial Design Examination Committee and the Industrial Design Departmental Council.
- Program and Examination Regulations
- Examination Committee Regulations
- Binding Study Recommendation
- Bachelor's before Master's rule
- Academic Fraud,
- Scientific Conduct; including scientific integrity, Intellectual Property and Non-Disclosure Agreement information.
- Procedures; such as absence, complaints, retakes, studying with a functinoal impairment and board scholarship information.
Visit this page for TU/e regulations and procedures, including the Student Statute and an FAQ and a general summary of the Program and Examination Regulations.