Bachelor graduation process
Bachelor graduation process
Bachelor diploma request via Osiris
At the point at which you pass, or are about to pass, the last study component of your bachelor’s program, you will need to subscribe yourself for the upcoming examination session. In Osiris, you can do this by clicking on Progress and then Qualification request. You can submit a diploma request if you have at least 150 ECTS. It is not obligated that you have attained all study credits in order to request your diploma/register yourself for the examination session.
The deadlines and dates of the examination sessions can be found here. The closing date is the date by which you should have registered yourself. The deadline is the date on which all study results must be registered in Osiris.
Double degree students
Please note that double degree students have to request a diploma for both bachelor’s programs. You will graduate in the same month for both bachelor’s programs.
After your bachelor diploma request
You will receive a confirmation email of your diploma request, after the deadline for subscription has passed. We will check if you have met all requirements concerning the bachelor’s degree program. If not, you will not participate in the upcoming examination session and you will automatically participate in the examination session of next month. No further action from your side is required at this point. The CSA keeps you updated by email.
If you do meet the requirements, your bachelor graduation will be discussed during the examination session. You do not have to be present at this meeting – it is a closed meeting for the examination committee.
Requirements in order to graduate
- in order to graduate, all study results must be present at least ten working days prior to the examination session (according to the Regulations of the Examination Committee). This does not apply for the interim period and the examination session at the end of August.
- an approved elective package, which matches your current SPO
- completed Studium Generale program (SG100)
- signed Code of Conduct, A4 popular, BFP report (sent by the student to the CSA), assessment form part 1 + 2 (sent by the supervisor to the CSA)
After the examination session
The CSA registers the students who have passed their bachelor’s exam in Osiris. You will receive an email with the outcome.
In case you want a legally recognized document which says you have passed your bachelor’s exam, there are two options:
- A general statement of TU/e which says you have passed your bachelor’s exam: please send an email to email@example.com
- An extract from the DUO-register via the following link: https://duo.nl/particulier/extract-of-your-diploma.jsp(There might be some delay)
Awarding the diploma
Graduates 2022-2023 (students who have graduated during the examination sessions in September 2022 – August 2023) will receive their bachelor’s degree during MomenTUm 2023 on Sepetmber 29.
Receiving your diploma by post
There is a possibility to have your degree sent to your home address in case you have a permanent address abroad. You have to fill in the document ‘Request for sending my degree’ and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. In this document, it is stated that sending the diploma is at your own risk. TU/e is not responsible in case the diploma gets lost, neither can TU/e provide a new diploma. You will receive a Track & Trace number.
Picking up your degree at the CSA desk
Students who do not want to participate in MomenTUm, can pick up their diploma at the desk of the student administration. If you choose to pick up your diploma at the CSA desk, it is not possible to attend the graduation ceremony/MomenTUm as well.
Any further questions? Please send an email to mcs.csa@. tue.nl