Health is an important theme at the TU/e. The Strategic Area Health has several interesting projects in the Health domain.
Potential topics for Honors students:
- Develop a proposal for the TU/e which activities should be started in the domain of Food for Health (should Food become a part of Health and, if so, how?)
- In the Research project with Philips a lot of development is ongoing on image recognition for monitoring of sleep and monitoring of exercise. To what extent could these or similar technologies also be applied to monitoring disabled people in ‘Het Dorp’ (The Village), so inhabitants can live safely on their own?
- Dementia, how to improve life by technology and design
- Computer aided diagnosis and prognosis
- We want to set up a Team Health, like Team Energy that is a basis for organizing various health related events in our community with and without external partners.
For more information you can contact Carmen van Vilsteren, Director of the Strategic Area Health, firstname.lastname@example.org