Cancellation of residence permit card

By law TU/e needs to inform the IND within one month once a student is no longer enrolled.
If you are no longer enrolled for other reasons than graduation, you must be aware that your residence permit will no longer be valid as of the date you are no longer enrolled. Even though the date on your card has not yet passed.
You need to leave the country before your residence permit expires or else it can cause problems at the border.