“Dream NEW” Scholarships are valued at up to NZD$ 12,500 (approx. 8,000 €) each and will allow you to study at one of New Zealand’s highly-ranked, world class universities and tertiary institutions. The scholarship will cover wholly or partially tuition fees for students undertaking a Study Abroad programme in Semester One or Two in 2018 (details vary between the institutions).
Seven of New Zealand’s universities and three of the Institutes of Technology and Polytechnics are offering the "Dream NEW" scholarship:
- Auckland University of Technology (AUT): 1 full scholarship at up to NZD 12,500
- University of Waikato: 1 full scholarship at up to NZD 12,500
- Otago Polytechnic (Auckland): 1 full scholarship at up to NZD 8,500
- Massey University: 3 partial scholarships at NZD 4,000 each
- Victoria University of Wellington: 3 partial scholarships at NZD 4,000 each
- University of Otago: 3 partial scholarships at NZD 4,000 each
- University of Canterbury: 3 partial scholarships at NZD 4,000 each
- Ara Institute of Canterbury (ARA): 2 partial scholarships at NZD 4,000 each
- Eastern Institute of Technology (EIT): 2 partial scholarships at NZD 4,000 each
- Lincoln University: 6 partial scholarships at NZD 2,000 each
Applicants must meet ALL the following criteria:
- Must be a EU (or Norway or Switzerland) citizen or hold EU (or Norway or Switzerland) residents status for a minimum of 2 years
- Currently enrolled at a tertiary institution in one of the 28 EU countries or Norway or Switzerland
- 18 years or above at the time of application
Applications are welcome from citizens (or residents) of all European Union countries or Norway or Switzerland for a “Study Abroad” Semester on undergraduate level as offered by the New Zealand universities and institutions.
Applicants must have English language proficiency in order to undertake courses in New Zealand. You will need to provide evidence of this in order to apply for the scholarship.
You can find more information about the scholarship here: http://www.european-funding-guide.eu/scholarship/dream-new-scholarship
Deadline for application 1-9-2017
1 september 2017: Deadline aanmelding Fonds International Experience 2017/2018 Q2
De deadline voor aanmelding voor Fonds International Experience (en daaraan gekoppeld Holland Scholarship) voor studenten die aanvangen met hun exchange of stage tussen 1 oktober 2017 en 31 december 2017 (kwartiel 2 van academisch jaar 2017/2018) is 1 September 2017. Zorg dat je aanmelding op tijd ontvangen is door ESA/io, ook wanneer je stage of exchange nog niet volledig geregeld is.
Silicon Valley Dutch Internship Platform
The Consulate General of the Netherlands in San Francisco is proud to present the Silicon Valley Dutch Internship Platform.
This program is designed to help students at Dutch Universities land their dream internship in Silicon Valley. Companies profit from candidates from one of the best talent pools in the world, while the student’s career will jump start by gaining experience and a network in Silicon Valley.
Finding the perfect internship in Silicon Valley while you’re in the Netherlands is not easy. Barriers to finding available options and connecting with the right people are high. US companies expect two recommendation letters with each application, for example, which is not a custom in the Netherlands. And - once you actually land that internship - you’ll still have work through a pile of paperwork to actually get into the US.
That’s where our platform comes in. We offer an overview of available internships, information on the process and organizations that can help you at the various steps on your way and we can introduce qualified candidates to companies. The goal: to smoothen your road to Silicon Valley.
We are currently looking for the brightest minds in tech that are:
searching for an internship with a start date in September 2017 or later
currently maintaining an >7.5 GPA
(or have been) involved in relevant extracurricular activities