ISBEP (Innovation Space Bachelor End Project)
At the TU/e, students are being prepared to become the engineer of the future. In the changing world we live in, this requires more than pure technological expertise. We need to communicate with each other to be successful. This particular skill is offered by Innovation Space: where students work in interdisciplinary teams on real world problems. We invite you, students from all faculties, to do your final bachelor project (BEP) in Innovation Space. Here you can work on problems from companies, student teams and the university itself in small groups. Imagine the possibilities when the knowledge of an electrical engineer, an industrial engineer, a mechanical engineer and an industrial designer are combined. And then, imagine what you can learn from working together with other disciplines.
ISBEP teams get the opportunity to work in Matrix, an ideal building to work out concepts, have meetings and develop a prototype. During the ISBEP, Innovation Space will make sure you are guided by ambitious students and great teachers.
- 1st semester 2019-2020 and 2nd semester 2019-2020
- Interdisciplinary teams (3-6 persons)
- Language: English
- Projects delivered by TU/e start-ups, researchers and industry, so called challenges
- Coaching by innovation Space in Matrix building during Friday morning sessions.
- Matchmaking & group formation on first Friday session.
- Regular meetings with the project owner and bi-weekly update presentations
- Grading of students by TU/e staff from his/her own faculty.