Certified assessments, exams, CEF levels

Certified assessments

You may need to do a language assessment, for example because of activities abroad or because you are doing a Master’s program in English.

The most commonly accepted tests by universities and companies/business are the IELTS test and the ToEFL test. For more information visit the websites. 

Here, you will find more information about the tests themselves, how to prepare for the test, and information about test locations and test dates.