Double track combinations Architecture Building and Planning
For excellent students, the Department of the Built Environment offers four ABP double track combinations in which two master tracks are combined in such a way that the requirements of both tracks are met and thus both tracks are stated on the diploma. The total study load is 150 EC.
The double track combinations are:
- Architectural Urban Design and Engineering with Structural Engineering and Design.
- Architectural Urban Design and Engineering with Building Physics and Services.
- Architectural Urban Design and Engineering with Urban Systems and Real Estate.
- Architectural Urban Design and Engineering - qualified to register as an architect and an urban designer
All double track combinations meet the requirements of the Architectenregister.
Admission and Selection
Depending on your background, you must meet one of the following criteria in order to follow a double track:
- BSc AUBS students: average grade of at least 7.5.
- Premaster ABP students: average grade of the HBO program 7.5 or higher and an average grade of the premaster program of at least 7.5.
- Foreign students: CGPA of at least 80% of the maximum scale and a positive advice form the Admission Board of the Built Environment.
To continue with the second year of the double track, you’ll need a positive advice from representatives of both tracks.