The rules and regulations of the study programs (PER) and Examination Committee (RE) can be found here.
Program and Examination Regulations (PER)
The PER (OER) is the foundational document for both students and teaching staff. The PER contains clear and adequate information about the program.
Subjects covered by the PER include:
- program content and associated examinations and the number, order and times of other examinations
- the type of examination (oral, written or other types of examination)
- how long examination results will be valid
- the right of inspection and evaluation
- and more
Regulations of the Examination Committee (ER)
The Higher Education and Research Act (Wet op het hoger onderwijs en wetenschappelijk onderzoek) draws a distinction between program and examination regulations on one hand and examination committee rules and guidelines on the other hand. Subjects regulated by the TU/e Examination Committee Rules and Guidelines (Examination Regulations) include:
- how the Examination Committee is formed
- Examination Committee procedures
- Examination Committee tasks
- rules relating to quality assurance of testing and exams
- rules relating to measures taken in the event of fraud by examinees
- rules and guidelines relating to testing and exams
- compensation regulations
- graduation regulations
The AEB-AEM has agreed on amending article 3.1 of the Regulations of the Examination Committee. Changes have been made in connection with ChatGPT. All MCS Examination Committees have approved this amended, to be valid from Marth 1, 2023.
Corona virus measures
Due to the corona virus measures, there have been (or will be) several changes in education and examination. This applies to the 2019/2020 academic year, but adjustments are still required in the 2020/2021 & 2021/2022 academic year. Several decisions have been made to allow for these adjustments. On the basis of these decisions, a number of regulations have been or will be (temporarily) amended. Addenda to the arrangements have been made for this. On this page you will find the addenda per scheme.