The PER is the Program and Examination Regulations for a program and contains clear and sufficient information about the program, making it the basic document for both students and teachers.
Subjects covered by the PER include:
- the content of the program and the associated final examinations, the number and sequence of other examinations and the times when these can be taken
- the type of examination (oral, written or other types of examination)
- the period of validity of successfully completed examination components
- the right of inspection and evaluation
The Higher Education and Research Act (Wet op het hoger onderwijs en wetenschappelijk onderzoek) draws a distinction between program and examination regulations and examination committee rules and guidelines. Subjects regulated by the TU/e Examination Committee Rules and Guidelines (Examination Regulations) include:
- compilation Examination Committee
- procedures Examination Committee
- tasks Examination Committee
- rules relating to quality assurance of testing and exams
- rules relating to measures taken in the event of fraud by examinees
- rules and guidelines relating to testing and exams
- compensation regulations
- graduation regulations
Want to know more? Contact Center for Student Administration IE&IS at +31 40 - 247 2190 or via the contact form below.