If you do not agree with a decision by the Examination Committee, you can lodge an appeal within six weeks of the date on which the decision was made. The committee will ensure that your appeal is forwarded to the Examination Appeals Board (CBE).

Further information: see this link. 


More information

Want to know more? Contact us via the contact form below.