Master courses during the DS&AI pre-Master
Students who have successfully completed a large part of their pre-Master program during the first half-year of their studies and would be at a demonstrable disadvantage should they be required to wait for the completion of the pre-Master prior to joining the Master program, can apply for a special permission of the Examinations Committee to follow Master study’s components:
- Students must pass all courses during the first half year to be eligible for this exception.
- Students following a 30 ECTS pre-Master program that can be followed within half a year are not eligible.
- A maximum of 15 ECTS of Master study’s components can be approved.
- The eligible courses have to be determined in advance by the departmental admissions admissions board.
- The application should be discussed with and submitted to the academic advisor for (pre)Master in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence academic.advisor.DSAI@. tue.nl
Please note that the course you register for, determines the regulations you must follow (see link).
You should consult OSIRIS and check whether the course you intend to take is a Bachelor College course or a Graduate School course.
Successful completion of the pre-Master program grants admission to the corresponding Master program DS&AI. It is not possible to follow additional homologation courses in a Master program after a finished pre-Master.