Student assistantship

Please create an account for  Technificent if you wish to apply for vacancies and make sure to tick the box ‘student jobs’ in your profile; otherwise you won’t be able to see the student vacancies. It is also important that you choose for contract type 'Student job' and for job category 'Student job'. See below: 

  • Contract type Part-time / Student-job 
  • Job category Student Job 

Please note: Non-EU students need a work permit (TWV) to work as Student Assistant/Teaching Assistant.  You can find more information about that here: Euflex FAQ Euflex will request a work permit (TWV) after you are registered by Studentjobs ME (