Absence at a BC intermediate test or BC final exam must always be reported! The regulations can be found here.
Were you as an MSc student absent at an MSc exam? In that case, you can register yourself for the retake.
At ‘Downloads’ you can find information about the procedure in case of an official report.
- To join the retake of a course without being present at the first attempt (Bachelor College Students) This request should have a solid motivation.
- To do an extra non-regular exam for a course other than the regular exams. This kind of request normally will only be approved when you fulfil the demands as mentioned in article 5.2. of the OER (3-3,5 year busy with your bachelor, BEP passed and 2 course open at maximum)
- Approval of the free elective space, when this deviates from the rules with regard to coherence and level (Bachelor students)
- Exemption for 1 or more courses based on your results at another university
- To get approval for a dual degree. For such a request the exam committee needs an overview of your planned program, the advice of the relevant program manager and the approval of the exam committee pf the other study.
- To get approval to deviate from other rules or procedures like written in the OER, ER, BEP manual or Master Thesis manual
- The exam committee of your main study (in case of a double degree the relevant exam committee).
- Contact your study advisor of your own study program for advice about the request you want to submit.