Update on the TU/e International Experience program for the academic year 2022/2023:

Based on current developments,​ the current Corona policy of the Netherlands,​ the possibility of travelling to many countries TU/e has partnerships with for exchange worldwide and the further relaxation of Corona measurements in many countries since the beginning of this year,​ TU/e will allow all forms of physical mobility again under specific conditions.​ For more detailed information about these conditions,​ please check the website: https://studiegids.tue.nl/opleidingen/buitenland-en-stages/

For more information please contact: exchange.cec@tue.nl

Within the master’s program in Chemical Engineering, you will gain international experience by conducting either the Industrial Internship, (part of) the Graduation Projector, or an International research/design work placement (subject code 6EMAC4) abroad. It is in some cases possible, upon approval by the Board of Examiners, to take courses from universities abroad.

For more information about the possibilities contact the departmental international office.

Student experiences

Directly to

Want to know more? Contact us via the form below.