For the EE program the following provisions are related to a combined Master’s program (double diploma):
- Core courses: the program of the student needs to contain three core courses.
- Specialization electives: the student needs to choose two specialization courses in a specific area of Electrical Engineering as defined by the research groups (10 ec).
- Professional development: the student needs to complete 5 credits of professional development.
- Internship: The student needs to do the 15-credit internship.
- Graduation project:
- a) The graduation project contains 60 credits.
- b) The graduation project needs to be supervised by two departments.