The pre-master program ABP offers five variants that prepare for the corresponding tracks of the ABP master program:
- Architectural Urban Design and Engineering:
- AUDE Architecture
- AUDE Urbanism
- Building Physics and Services
- Structural Engineering and Design
- Urban Systems & Real Estate (also prepares for the track Sustainable Urban Mobility Transitions).
Depending on the track you choose for the follow-up master, your pre-master consists of 5 to 7 courses. An overview of the different variants can be found in the download section.
Please note: you have to register for all courses yourself at osiris.tue.nl
For every course there is a retake possibility. You have to complete the pre-master program within one academic year. In case you do not achieve all 30 ECTS within one year, you will not be admitted to the pre-master for the next 3 years.
Your development at our university starts with the pre-master program, but did you know there’s a lot more you can do to build your own future?
- The Built Environment department has the largest number of study associations at the TU/e. CHEOPS and its sub associations for the different master specializations organize workshops, lectures, excursions and leisure activities.
Want to know more? Contact us via the contact form below.