Welcome to the webpage of the Examination Committee Data Science. The responsibilities of the Examination Committee include;
- checking if you meet the requirements of graduation,
- assessing your requests (exemptions, study program approvals, retakes, etc.),
- awarding diplomas,
- investigating fraud reports and imposing sanctions,
- assuring the quality of examination,
- and more.
On this webpage you can find all relevant information about the Examination Committee. On the left you can navigate to several relevant pages;
- rules & regulations: here we explain the role of the Examination Committee. Additionally, the rules and regulations of the study programs (PER) and Examination Committee (RE) can be found here,
- submit a request: here we explain how you can submit a request to the Examination Committee,
- Binding Study Recommendation (BSA): here we explain how the BSA works,
- submit your elective package: here we explain how and when to submit your elective package,
- appeals to the Examination Appeals Board (CBE): here we explain how you can file an appeal at the CBE.
If you would like to contact the Examination Committee, please send an email to examencommissie.jads@ tilburguniversity.edu