Besides creating your own study program, there's a lot more to do to build your own future.
- Extra challenges and opportunities: If you want to follow an honors track, double master track or otherwise challenge yourself within or on top of your program, click here.
- Study associations: The Built Environment department has the largest number of study associations at the TU/e. CHEOPS has several sub associations which organize workshops, excursions, (lunch) lectures and leisure activities especially for master students. Join a committee to meet new people, learn new skills, and have fun! The study association of CME is of CoUrsE!
- Studium Generale: Broaden your horizon at Studium Generale with lectures, debates, concerts, theatre, movies and more
- Honors Academy: Is delivering excellent results what you aim for? For master students various Honors Tracks have been launched, addressing major societal and scientific questions and challenges. One example of what you, as a CME student, can do as part of the honors track can be found here.
- MyFuture: Find career related activities and workshops on the TU/e MyFuture website.
- Alumni Network BEAN: BEAN is the Built Environment Alumni Network. BEAN organizes activities ranging from networking drinks to symposia. Interested in joining these alumni activities? Learn more about BEAN.