The following core courses form a 30EC package of courses that are mandatory to all Sustainable Energy Technology students and are offered by five departments that are involved in the program:
- Building performance and energy systems simulation (7LY3M0)
- Electrical power engineering and system integration (5LEE0)
- Sustainable energy sources (4EM70)
- Energy, economy and society (0EM140)
- System integration project (5LEF0)
More information about the core courses can be found on Osiris course catalogue.