Hand in your application letter and your CV (2 page maximum) to the Track of your choice. Please note that you can only apply to one track.
- Format: one pdf file consist of application letter and CV
- Name of pdf: [Name - Surname -ID number]
- In your application letter you also need to include some factual, practical information:
- your name
- the major you are doing
- the name of the track that you want apply for
- your telephone number (e.g. in case your interview needs to be rescheduled)
- Tu/e email adress
- Upload your pdf document to the upload folder in this table.
In this application letter you explain why you pursue a career at the Honors Academy and provide evidence of what makes you a suitable candidate. You also need to underpin why you have chosen a particular track, what you want to accomplish and what you bring in. Finally, you need to include your initial ideas about the kind of topic or theme you would like to explore and address in your project, and what kind of activities you would like to do in or next to your project.
Deadline for hand in application letter and CV? Check the Application timeline-page.